- Outplacement and Career Coaching
- Development of Online Learning Resources (elearning is one of my new passions) across a range of subjects, and in collaboration with other specialists, including career development, personal development, soft skills development, induction
- Consulting – in career and personal development, and elearning
Examples of engagements include:
- Work and Income: Reach online project to build work readiness
- Waipa District Council: Career coaching and outplacement
- AgResearch: Provision of career coaching to those transitioning out of the organisation following restructure
- DairyNZ: Career coaching and workshops
In addition, with 15 years experience in the careers and coaching industries, I offer consulting services to organisations looking to improve career development resources and pathways – across a wide range of topics – soft skills development, career mapping, and pathways, induction, personal and career development.
This also includes offering support and consultation in designing innovative e-learning resources.
Careers with Jo for career coaching, career development, career planning, outplacement, job search and job interview and cv strategies, career recovery, life coaching, mentoring, career conversation workshops, career development workshops, master career coach workshops, executive coaching and more. Jo has been working in the careers and coaching fields since 2002 and is an internationally recognised Professional Credentialed Coach (PCC) with ICF, and a Professional Member of the Career Development Association NZ.
Joanne Ostler, based in Cambridge (15 mins from Hamilton), Waikato, New Zealand.